CFG-PA01 – Payroll Module
about this course
The Century Payroll is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are responsible of the data entry, daily operations, processing and reconciliation of Payroll module.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the payroll module, processes and report in payroll. It encompasses a wide variety of the payroll areas and provides a detail working knowledge to take away with you where you will have understanding about this Century Financials System module.
Upon completion of this course of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the payroll operation including managing the batch information and payroll functions.
- Understand on the pay file generation and it related setups.
- Understand the preparations before the pay run, update/validate pay run information (pay sheet).
- Understand on the auto pay generation, pay run integration and closing.
- Get comprehensive understanding on the payroll process and reconciliation methodology.
- Knowledge on statutory and standard and reports in the module.
- Get to know the other standard functions and reports in the module.
- Comprehensive understanding of the payroll Reconciliation with General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Cash Book & Staff Loan Module.
Employee who are in charge of the Accounts Department particularly section Payroll.
Brief explanation of the Payroll Module
Preparation before the pay run
Pay entry in Kemaskini Kod Transaksi Gaji
New Employee Registration
Updating Employee Information
Penahanan Gaji Process
Kenaikan Gaji Process
Perubahan Gaji Process
Tuntutan Kerja Lebih Masa Process
Tuntutan Pekerja Process
Update/validate Pay Run Information
The Pay Sheet
Printing Pay Slip
Flag as paid in Pay Run
Auto pay generation
Pay Run Integration
Pay Run Closing
Analysis Report and Employee Report
Sejarah Gaji Pekerja
Integration to Payroll
GL General Journal
LC Loan Repayment batch