CFG-DT01 – Deposit & Trust Module
about this course
The Century Financials Accounts payables is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are responsible of the data entry, daily operations and administration of Deposit & Trust.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the system and for those who require a refresher course. This module registers and process transactions relating to trust and deposits. Transactions available are deposit paid, deposit received, deposit refund in, deposit refund out, deposit contra and deposit forfeit. Reports provided are Expired Deposit & Trust Listing Report, Deposit Matching Report, Deposit Transactions Report, Deposit Listing Summary Report and Deposit Listing Detail Report. The Deposit & Trust module enables an organization to manage it’s deposits and trusts in an efficient manner.
The module is integrated to the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Cash Book modules. Standard reports are available from the system as well as full audit trails of deposit transactions.
Upon completion of this course of this course you should be able to:
- Understand of the steps required to generate, release and control of deposit & trust of the organization.
- Understand the new functions in the Deposit & Trust module.
- Understand how to fix reconciliation problems for Deposit & Trust module.
- Understand what are the do’s and don’t ‘s of the Deposit & Trust module.
- Understand what are the main relationship between this module with General Ledger & Accounts Receivable, Account Payable and Cash Book Modules.
Employee who are in charge of the Accounts Department particularly section Account Payable.
Brief explanation of the Cash Book module
Deposit Payment with Workflow
Deposit Refund In
Deposit Refund Out
Deposit Sub Type
Deposit Expired Listing Report
Deposit Matching Report
Deposit Transactions Report
Deposit Listing Report