Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Module (CFG-FC02)
about this course
The Century Financials Electronic Fund Transfer is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are managing, maintaining and handling the daily operations cash book, account payables entries and payments. This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the EFT setup and processes. It encompasses a wide variety of its various reports. There is also substantial value to experienced staffs who already has the knowledge in the cash book and account payables module as the training also will cover the staff claim and staff loan functions in particular the EFT function.
- Understand how to enter and maintain cash book, account payables, staff claim and staff loan transactions and understand the overall concept and its functions and the relation with EFT functions.
- Understand the EFT payment actual process flows.
- Understand the AK File, EFT Reject File and Individual Reject file.
- Understand the concept and the function of encryption setups and processes
- Understand what are the do’s and don’t’s which will impact the bank reconciliation.
Employee who are in charge of the Accounts Department
Brief explanation of the Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Functions
Supplier Master File
Claimant Master File
Loanee Master File
Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Processing
Accounts Payable Module
Cash Book Module
Claims and Advance Module
Staff Loan Module
Cash Book Operations
Generating EFT file
Change payment type in AP module and CA Module
Loading AK File & EFT Reject File
What is Encryption
Senarai Bank Kredit
EFT Audit Report
CB EFT Listing Report