Month End & Year End Process Module (CFG-FC01)
about this course
The Century Financials Month End & Year End Process Module is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are managing, maintaining and handling the daily operations, monthly reconciliation and Year End Closing.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the Month End & Year End Process Module. It encompasses a wide variety of its various processes and reports. This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the system reconciliation methodology in every modules and General Ledger. It encompasses a wide variety of the Reconciliation areas and provides a detail working knowledge to take away with you where you will have understanding about this Century Financials System module.
- Understand the process of month end for each modules.
- Understand the important of practicing the proper process of account closing.
- Get comprehensive understanding on the year end process and reconciliation methodology.
- Knowledge on statutory and standard and reports in the module.
- Get to know the other standard functions and reports in the module.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Reconciliation between General Ledger with Accounts Payables, Cash Book, Staff Loan and Accounts Receivable Module.
Employee who are in charge of the Accounts Department
Brief explanation of the Month End & Year End Process Module.
Advantages of proper account closing
Period End & Year End check list
Issues and the propose solution
Month End Process
Accounts Payable Module
Accounts Receivable Module
Fixed Asset Module
Staff Loan Module
Staff Advances & Claims Module
Cash Book Module
Project Costing Module
General Ledger Module
Year End Process
Prior Year Adjustment
Project Costing Transaction Detail
Summary Trial Balance