Accounts Receivable & Billing Module (CFG-AR01)
about this course
The Century Financials Accounts Receivable is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are responsible of the data entry, daily operations and administration of Accounts Receivable & Billing.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the system and for those who require a refresher course. It encompasses a wide variety of the Accounts Receivables & Billing functions and provides a detail working knowledge to take away with you where you will have understand how setup the master files, identify control accounts, invoices and receipts.
Upon completion of this course of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the new functions in the Accounts Receivable & Billing module.
- Understand the integration between the Account Receivable module with the Billing Invoice.
- Understand how to fix reconciliation problems for Accounts Payables.
- Understand what are the do’s and don’t ‘s of the Accounts Receivables & Billing module.
- Understand how the grouping function works and its direct impact to reconciliation
- Understand the main integration between Accounts Receivables & Billing module with General Ledger & Budget Control.
Employees who are in charge of the Accounts Department particularly section Receivable.
Brief explanation of the Accounts Receivable & Billing module
Activity View Define
Accounts Receivable & Billing Operations
Invoice Entry, Credit Not & Debit Note
AR Item Enquiry
Relationship between the Accounts and Billing
Accounts Receivable and Billing Operation
Relationship between AR and BC
Relationship between AR and GL Reconciliation
AR Aged Debtors
AR Audit Trail Report
AR Ledger Listing
AR Deposit Listing
AR cash Audit Trail Report
Transaction Detail Report
Billing Detail Report
Billing Reconciliation Report