Accounts Payable & Purchasing Module (CGF-AP01)
about this course
The Century Financials Accounts payables is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are responsible of the data entry, daily operations and administration of Accounts Payable.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the system and for those who require a refresher course. It encompasses a wide variety of the Accounts Payable & Purchasing areas and provides a detail working knowledge to take away with you where you will have understand how setup the master files, identify control accounts, process purchase orders, invoices and payment.
This course will also cover AP Tracking process and for those of you who are not familiar with this process need not worry as the training will be done in a very simple and easy to understand steps.
Upon completion of this course of this course you should be able to:
- Understand of the steps required to generate, release and control supplier invoice and payments as well as purchase order.
- Understand the new functions in the Accounts Payable & Purchasing module.
- Understand how to fix reconciliation problems for Accounts Payables.
- Understand what are the do’s and don’t’s of the Accounts Payable & Purchasing module.
- Understand what are the main relationship between these two modules and with General Ledger & Budget Control.
Employees who are in charge of the Accounts Department particularly section Purchasing Account Payable.
Brief explanation of the Accounts Payable module
Supplier Master File
Accounts Payable & Purchasing Operations
AP Tracking Process
PO Process, Invoice Registry & Payments
Air Flight Warrant
Accounts Payable Operation
Relationship between AP and BC
Relationship between PO and BC Reconciliation
AP Aged Creditors
AP Audit Trail Report
AP Ledger Listing
AP Transaction Detail
Daftar Bil Report
PO Incomplete Order
PO Commitment Report
PO Forced Completion Report