About Majlis Daerah Kuala Langat (MDKL)
The Kuala Langat District Council (MDKL) is the Local Authority which administers the Kuala Langat District, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
The main objective of MDKL are as follows:
- Improve the efficiency of service delivery systems.
- Strengthening and enhancing financial management efficiency to enhance MDKL revenue sources.
- Improving the management of municipal services for the well-being of the people.
- Enhance MDKL governance of current technology.
- Promote sustainable physical development of the city and prioritize the preservation of nature for the economic well-being of the people of Kuala Langat.
- Promote social development to protect the dignity and well-being of the people.