CFG-LC01 – Staff Loan Module
about this course
The Century Financials Staff Loan is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are responsible of the data entry, daily operations and administration of Staff Loan module.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the system and for those who require a refresher course. It encompasses a wide variety of the Staff Loan areas and provides a detail working knowledge to take away with you
Upon completion of this course of this course you should be able to:
- Understand how to enter and maintain the Loan records and the repayment/deductions for each loanee.
- Understand the Staff Loan entire operation including managing the batch transactions and monthly interest accrual.
- Understand the relating setup at Staff Loan and its relationship with the payroll module and other related module ie: Cash Book & general Ledger.
- Understand the calculation of the Principal Amount, Outstanding Balance & the interest/ Profit Balance.
- What you can do when you face issues with reconciling your GL with Staff Loan.
Candidates who are in charge of the entire process and daily operations of Staff Loan module.
Brief explanation of the Staff Loan Module
Loan GL Profile
Loan Type & Interest Rate
Transaction Code & item Code
Staff Loan Operations
Loan Enquiry-Setups & Disbursements
Loan batch entry
Repayment impact to the loan
Staff Loan & Payroll
Integration between Staff Loan & Payroll
Pay run process impacting the Staff Loan
Interface to CB & GL
Loan Calculation & Period End
Schedule Enquiry & Loan Deduction
Change Interest & its impact
How to calculate all the related loan balances