CFG-CA01 – Staff Advances & Claims Module
about this course
The Century Financials Staff Claims & Advances is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are responsible of the data entry, daily operations and administration of the claims & Advance module.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the system and for those who require a refresher course. It encompasses a wide variety of the Claims & Advance features and functions.
The training will provides a detail working knowledge to take away with you where you will have understand how setup the master files, understand the type of claims (Travel & Miscellaneous) and the Claim & Advance process flow and business rule.
Upon completion of this course of this course you should be able to:
- Understand the steps required to generate, release and control advances and claims.
- Understand the new functions in the Claims & Advance module which is related to the EFT features.
- Understand how to fix reconciliation problems.
- Understand what are the do’s and don’ts of the Claim & Advance module.
- Understand what are the main setup features of this module.
- Understand how to easily track outstanding advances by using detailed open items and available reports.
- Understand the integration between the claims & Advance module with payroll, Cash Book, Project Costing and General Ledger.
Employee who are in charge of the Accounts Department who handle staff claims & advances.
Brief explanation of the Claim & Advance module
Claimant Master File
Claims & Advanced Operations
Advance registration process
Allocation of claims to advance
Open Item – Advance
Direct CA Adjustment
Payroll CA Adjustment
Claims & Advance Operations (cont..)
Relationship between CA and CB
Relationship between CA and Payroll
Generation of Statements
CA Ledger Listing Report
CA Statement of Balance Report
Summary Advanced by Department