CFG-IV01 – Investment Module
about this course
The Century Financials Investment module is a 2 day course which is ideal for those candidates who are responsible of the data entry, daily operations and administration of the Investment module.
This course will benefit people who need further understanding of the current functionalities of the system and for those who require a refresher course. It encompasses a wide variety of the Investment features and functions.
The training will provides a detail working knowledge to take away with you where you will functionality of the system and the overall Investment process and operation flow.
Upon completion of this course of this course you should be able to:
- Understand what are the main setup features in Investment module
- Understand the integrated modules and relationship with Investment module
- Understanding the investment master file and its reference fields
- Understanding the various setup functions in investment module: Investment Type, Institution, Bank Instruction Format
- Understand the process flow in Investment module
- To explore the available and useful reports in the module
All those who are module owners of the investment module and is involved in the operations and transactions of these modules.
Brief explanation of the Investment module
Bank Instruction Format
Integration between CB and IV
Transaction from IV affecting GL
Creating new Investment
Interest Posting Entry
Interest Accrual Process
Interest Accrual Report
Investment Maturity Detail
Investment Maturity Summary