The Information Exchange Hub is where we strut our core capability of secure data exchange solutions. The Hub can be used in conjunction with existing client infrastructure and platforms. Our data exchange allows our clients to securely and anonymously share and distribute data – an invaluable prerequisite for making the most intelligent decisions possible.
Part of delivering a great experience is keeping up with your customers. With our cloud-based solutions, government can streamline business processes and stay connected with real-time tracking and interaction. We also help you cut costs without sacrificing the quality of service.
Our information exchange hub is revolutionizing data management by bringing privacy and accountability to the data sharing environment. Our unique data sharing model ensures that you can put your company’s data to use for any application without compromising security standards or competitive advantage.
Our data exchange allows our clients to securely and anonymously share and distribute data – an invaluable prerequisite for making the most intelligent decisions possible.
- Data Automation
- Process Improvement
- Zero Error Objective
The Government Information Exchange Hub Project shall implement an integration platform that can be used by government ministries and agencies for sharing data more effectively. This project is initiated by the Malaysian Administrative Modernisation and Management Planning Unit (MAMPU) based on Data-Driven Strategic ICT through data sharing across government ministries and public sector agencies.
The Government Information Exchange Hub consists of the following core areas :
1) Integration Data Broker Solution to:
- Provide and consume data via Web Services
- Download data in various formats, e.g CSV, Excel
- Publish new web services
- Integrate with the hub directly from the application
2) Portal to:
- Authenticate and Authorise use of the data by ministry and agencies
- Register, publish and request for shared data
- Monitor usage via Dashboard
3) Data Management Platform for:
- Sharing of Information via Data-as-a-Service (DAAS) methodology
- Migration of data through Extraction, Transformation, Cleansing, Governance
- Monitoring of data usage and metering