Global User Conference 2018
Date: 2nd – 6th September 2018
Venue: Istanbul, Turkey
Transforming Finance in the Age of Digital Disruption
Technology is having a significant impact as the public sector seeks to adopt new emerging technologies to drive value and better service propositions. Beyond the economic landscape, the ascent of digital technology may have an even broader impact on the public sector in advanced and growing economies alike, particularly if workers are replaced by machines in some vocations.
The advance of automation, artificial intelligence and machine learning could have significant implications for the labour force especially the public sector.
- Digital or Die: Transforming Your Practice for the Digital Revolution
- Understanding The Future Of Blockchain Technology
- Rise of the Robots, Accountancy at a Crossroads
- Cloud Accounting: The Transition of Accounting Information Model in the Big Data Background
- Soft Skills Are The New Hard Skills – Pursuit of Competency & Excellence
- Artificial Intelligence – What does it mean for Accounting Profession
- Managing Workplace Stress Effectively
- Retaining Women Talent in Accounting Profession
For registration and other information, please email email@example.com.